Founder Chairperson – Sanskar Educational Foundation Trust (12A & 80G) since 2014
Managing Director - Apna Admission Adda (a Unit of Roxie Consultancy & Services Private Limited) since 2021
Honorary Career Counselor, CCS University, Meerut since 2009
Associated With District Probation Office, Muzaffarnagar as Counseling Psychologist since 2018
Associated With District Employment Department, Hapur as Career Counselor for Vocational Courses since 2018
Brief Write-up on the Work Done:
1. Work done under “MISSION SHAKTI CAMPAIGN” with District Administration Muzaffarnagar:
I) Delivered various counseling sessions with DM Muzaffarnagar (HAQ KI BAAT JILA ADHIKARI KE SATH) for:
1. Live session for Young school girls students (25/11/20).
2. Mila Panchyat Programme (05/12/21)
3. Transgenders (18/12/20)
4. Career Development in MG Public School (24/02/21).
5. Women victims of Domestic violence. (10/08/21).
II) Delivered various counseling sessions with District Probation Officer (SHAKTI SAMVAD):
1. Inauguration of Women Help desk in Budhana (24/10/20).
2. With DIOS Muzaffarnagar in GIC, Bhokaradi (20/11/21).
3. With Dr. Priyamvada Tomar (Member, Women Commission) in Maharshi Sukhdev Swami Kalyan Dev Degree College, Morna (18/03/21).
4. With Mrs. Rekha Tyagi (Member, Women Commission) in Jila Sabhagar.
5. With Nehru Yuva Kendra in Nanaji Deshmukh Punjab National Bank Rural Self Employment Training Institute, Morna (08/08/21)
6. Webinar & Seminar on “Women Empowerment and different aspects of women safety” by Monad University, Hapur (27/08/21) & (03/12/21)
2. Programs with “AKASHWANI NAJIBABAD” as a guest speaker:
I) “Prerna Strota” for exceptional work in the field of Yoga (19/09/19).
II) “Hauslo ki Udaan” for exceptional work in Career Guidance & Counseling (02/03/20).
III) Importance of Yoga during COVID-19 (05/05/20)
3. Work with leading Newspapers:
I) Conducted various Guidance and Counseling programs in the schools of district Muzaffarnagar under “MISSION APARAJITA”, a campaign run by Amar Ujala for Women Empowerment.
II) Delivered Career Counseling Session Under a Program “UDAAN” organized for Meritorious Students by Dainik Jagran.
III) Dainik Jagran organized the “YOUTH CONNECT” program to guide students on how to choose a career path (11/08/21).
IV) Dainik Jagran organized “MATRI SAMMELAN” program on (23/10/19).
I. Associated as honorary Career Consultant with the Employment & Guidance Bureau (CCS University, Meerut) since 2009:
- Delivered numerous Career Counseling sessions in degree colleges in Ghaziabad, Meerut, Hapur, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur.
- Guest speaker in VMLG (PG) Degree College, Ghaziabad in a two-day workshop on “Enhancement of Life Skills Through Sound Body, Sound Mind & Self-realization on (01/12/09).
II) Associated as honorary Career Consultant with District Employment Bureau, Hapur since (2018):
- Delivered various Career Counseling seminars in Inter Colleges.
III) Organized a “Mass Career Counseling Seminar” in R.N. Resort, Modinagar in which around 2500 Teachers & Students from Modinagar, Muradnagar & nearby villages participated (24/05/14).
IV) Distributed career counseling Magazine every year free of cost to the students of Standard XI & XII in district Ghaziabad, Hapur, Bijnore, Muzaffarnagar, Shamli, Bagpat & Saharanpur. Around 30,000 copies have been distributed so far.
5. Organized “SHIKSHAK SAMMAN SAMAROH” in May 2018 in the graceful presence of Dr. Anil Aggarwal (M.P. Rajya Sabha), Dr. Sanjeev Baliyan (Cabinet Minister), Shri Kapil Dev Aggarwal (MoS), and Dr.Y.Vimala (Pro-vice Chancellor CCS University). This award function was attended by around 1000 people & more than 450 Principals & teachers were honored for their outstanding contribution in the field of education in Muzaffarnagar.
6. Organizes “Scholarship Test” every year to provide financial assistance to the students who belong to low socio-economic backgrounds.
7. Imparted Career Guidance & Counseling Seminar in hundreds of schools in rural areas.
8. Encourages Women’s Education in rural areas by assisting with Govt. scholarships i.e. fee wavier seats & fee scholarships to girls in different degree courses.
I) Organized an extensive awareness drive “Yoga & Value Education Camp” in schools to bring awareness about yoga & Indian Values in students. These camps have been organized in around 150 schools so far in district Muzaffarnagar.
II) “District Level Yogasana Championship-1” has been organized in the year 2018 in MG Public School, Muzaffarnagar (16/06/2018) in which 50 schools participated.
III) “District Level Yogasana Championship-2” has been organized in the year 2019 in Aasirwaad Banquet Hall, Muzaffarnagar (22/09/2019) in which 150 schools participated.
IV) Thousands of students have been given Certificates of appreciation & participation in the camps.
V) More than 15000 students & teachers have been benefitted from this Yoga awareness drive.
VI) Celebrated International Day of Yoga every year In Collaboration with Schools & administration.
10. Health Camps:
- Organized Various Health Camps in rural areas of Muzaffarnagar with an expert & well-qualified team of doctors.
I) “Shakti Samman"by DM Muzaffarnagar Smt. Selva Kumari J. for her tireless efforts in the field of Counseling.
Impact/ Outcome/ Contribution of the Work Done:
1. Around 50,000 students and Women have been benefitted so far from the counseling sessions.
2. More than 15000 students & teachers have been benefitted from this Yoga awareness drive.
3. Working exceptionally well for the upliftment of youth.
4. Around 5000 people were provided medical care in rural areas.
Choosing an Institute is one of the most important decisions that a student has to make for his/her bright career. It can be the key that opens the door to lifetime opportunities for their growth.
I have career guidance and counseling centers in
Greater Kailash II (New Delhi),
Andheri West (Mumbai)
gives advice on higher studies, possibilities, chances, and the nature of courses and institutes. We also provide online counseling to people about their career or conduct psychometric tests to determine the person's aptitude and interests.